Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Blinky Goes Up by Jan Hermanns!

It's a homebrew episode this week, featuring the absolutely wonderful Blinky Goes Up by Jan Hermanns. I'm sorry about the lack of homebrews lately, I was working on my list recently and I put more in to be covered in the coming months. I also interviewed Jan and had a great time talking with him, you can find that interview here when I post it, which should be soon. Next up is the autobiographical Cakewalk, by Commavid. If you have any thoughts or feedback on the game, please send them to me at 2600gamebygame@gmail.com by November 15th. you don't need to tell me how to play the game, I will have already told you, so just tell me what your feelings are for the game. Thanks for listening!


Jan Hermanns' Blinky Goes Up site (archived)

The new Blinky site, with the source code

Atari Age Blinky thread

Atari Age Super Mario Goes Up thread

Blinky Goes Up at Videogame Homebrew

Blinky stream on Zero Page Homebrew

Blinky Goes Up speedrun by CAKmusic

Blinky Goes Up perfect game by Excaliburxx7

Buy Blinky Goes Up on the Atari Age Store

Minigame-Compo web site

Super Mario on the TI-84 calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment