Saturday, October 3, 2026

CX 26106, Grover's Music Maker!

Label by Rhindle The Red

Hello everybody! Thank you for sticking with me, I talk about my extended absence a little bit in this episode, which is about the unreleased Grover's Music Maker by Atari. I also talk about the history of Grover, and Mrs. Ferguson the Librarian stops by to read to you, which in my opinion is the best part of the episode. The next episode will be on Sega's Up 'n' Down, if you have any feedback on that game please send it to 2600gamebygame@gmail.com when you can. Thank you again, I love you all very much!

Grover's Music Maker on Atarimania

Monkey Music on Atarimania

Grover's Music Maker on Atari Protos

Atari Stars Catalog

A Celebration of Proto-Grover playlist on YouTube

Laura Scholl's web site

Computer Graphics Career Handbook

Atari CED 1983 In House Promo video

Monkey Music Prototype thread on Atari Age

Laura Scholl's Atari VCS and prototype carts for sale thread on Atari Age

Marc Oberhauser's for sale thread on Atari Age

Ben's 80s inspired comic Inflexible

No comments:

Post a Comment