Sunday, June 9, 2013

CX 2614, Steeplechase, & CX 2615, Demons To Diamonds!

This weeks episode features two early 80s paddle games from Atari, Steeplechase and Demons to Diamonds. Steeplechase was a Sears exclusive that did not have an Atari counterpart. I also debut a new segment, so please let me know how you like it! I think it will be a once in awhile segment. Next week I'm on vacation, so the next 2 games, M Network's Star Strike and the Adventures of Tron, will be discussed on June 23rd. You have 2 weeks to send me stories about these games or anything else related to the Atari! Send everything to 2600gamebygame@comcast.net. I read all submissions on the show, because people like that. I host my own podcast and I still get a thrill when I am mentioned on someone else's podcast. Thanks for listening and enjoy the beginning of summer!

Pertinent Links

Scott Stilphen's Jim Huether interview
Ken Horowitz's Jim Huether interview
Nick Turner's website
Alan Murphy's website
Steeplechase on KLOV
Rob O'Hara's website

No comments:

Post a Comment