Sunday, July 29, 2018

Too Many Games 2018 (Finally)

It's been over a month, but I finally had a chance to sit down and talk about what I did at Too Many Games this year. I went for one of the three days, met some old and new friends, had a lot of fun, and yes, bought too many games. You may notice the extreme lack of tanks in this episode, I apologize for that. But as always, I do tank you for listening.

Too Many Links

Too Many Games home page
Atari Texas on Youtube
Len Herman's site Rolenta Press
Brett Weiss' web site
Pre-order Brett's SNES Omnibus here, featuring lil' ole me (I called it Compendium in the show, sorry Brett)
Geekade web site
Stone Age Gamer episode recorded at TMG
New Style Ninja Tortoise on Reddit
Retrogen Adapter
Pie Factory Podcast
Atari 7800 Homebrew Podcast
Next Level Videogames on Yelp
The Not Alfred E Neuman statue in Oaks, PA

No comments:

Post a Comment