Wednesday, November 28, 2018

AP 2006, Infiltrate!

In this episode I will be looking at (and also talking about) the Apollo game Infiltrate, which is kind of like a dumbed down Elevator Action for our Atari 2600. I don't have an exact date for the next game yet, but it will be tron Deadly Discs by M Network and will come out in January. If you have any Christmas memories that you would like to submit to the 6th annual Christmas show, please send them to me by the end of the day on December 16th. Also, I will be announcing a date and time for when Sarah and I will do a livestream of all the games I covered this year. If you are feeling charitable, please consider donating to my or my friends' Extra Life campaign. You can donate until the end of the year, every little bit will help kids who are sick. Please check the links below to donate. Thank you all so much for listening!

Please donate to my Extra Life campaign!
Sean's Extra Life page
Andrew's Extra Life page
Rick's Extra Life page
Bryce's Extra Life page
Marc's Extra Life page
Infiltrate on Random Terrain
Ed Salvo interview by Scott Stilphen
Infiltrate (Blue) on Atarimania
No Swear Gamer 492 - Infiltrate 

No comments:

Post a Comment