Wednesday, April 1, 2020

CA 283, Z-Tack!

Hi there, I hope that you are all safe and staying home if you can. I know in many cases that is more difficult, a lot of my friends have to work from home while home schooling their kids, which I imagine is a lot. We will get through this! One thing that may or may not help with that is Z-Tack by Bomb, the super rare ripoff of a PAL game called Base Attack. I was kind of surprised that I got so much feedback for this game, thank you so much. Next time I'll be covering a big game, Pole Position by Atari. If you have any thoughts on this game, please send it to 2600gamebygame@gmail.com by April 12th. I think there will be a lot of feedback for that one too. As always, I thank you so much for listening and I wish you all health and happiness.

Z-Tack on Random Terrain
Atari Age thread on Bomb and Bondwell
Wilson Oyama's Z-Tack high score video
Perry Rhodan thread on Atari Age
Perry Rhodan Manifest B picture
ITT Cosmic Town

No comments:

Post a Comment