Wednesday, July 1, 2020

03207, Moonsweeper!

Hi there, thanks for sticking with me through all of this, I hope you all are well. This episode is about the Imagic game Moonsweeper, by programmer extraordinaire, Bob Smith. If you haven't already checked the game out, I hope you will after listening. Next up will be Party Mix by Starpath. If you have any feedback for Party Mix, please get it to me by Sunday the 12th. Send it to 2600gamebygame@gmail.com. I am shooting for the episode to be out on the 15th, but please keep in mind that may change. Please stay safe, and I thank you for listening.

Moonsweeper on Random Terrain
Numb Thumb News Vol. 2 1983
Numb Thumb interview with Bob Smith
Imagic Catalog 1983
Bob Smith ANTIC interview by Kay Savetz
Michael Becker interview by Scott Stilphen
Edladdin Controllers
Atari2600/7800: a visual compendium by Bitmap Books

No comments:

Post a Comment