Wednesday, April 30, 2014

AG 041, Title Match Pro Wrestling, and AG 042, Skateboardin'

This week I look at half of the Absolute Entertainment games, Title Match Pro Wrestling and Skateboardin.' Next week on the show I will be covering Pac-Man! A very polarizing game for sure. I already have quite a few emails for that show, I would love to hear what you think (and thought!) about this game. In the coming weeks I'll be doing MagiCard and Video Life by CommaVid; Submarine Commander and Video Pinball by Atari; Thunderground and Star Trek by Sega; Asteroids and Berzerk by Atari; Cross Force and Tapeworm by Spectravision, and Word Zapper and Commando Raid by US Games. I would love to hear your thoughts on these games or any of the games I've already covered; please send them in text or mp3 form to 2600gamebygame@comcast.net. Thank you for listening!

Pertinent Links

Interview with Alex DeMeo on 2600 Connection
Skateboardin' map on Atarimania
Earl Green's post about the Alamagordo excavation

No comments:

Post a Comment