Wednesday, December 2, 2015

My Video Game Collecting History!


Hi folks, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. The next show proper won't be out until the 16th (so he says), but I wanted to give you something to tide you over. Instead, you're getting a show in which I ramble on and on about my collecting habits and where they are headed. I hope you will enjoy it anyway. :)

The next show will of course be about Centipede and Ms. Pac-Man, both by Atari. I am also looking for your Christmas memories, which I will put together and put out the week of Christmas some time. If you'd like to send your feedback or thoughts for either of these shows, please get them in to me by the end of the day on December 13th. That should give me plenty of time to get both shows out on time. You can send it to me at 2600gamebygame@comcast.net. Thank you very much for listening, enjoy your December!


Donate to Hufflepuff House, First State Potion Masters. Donations benefit the Food Bank of Delaware. Show those Slytherin who's boss! :)


Check out Jose's awesome spreadsheet for the list of games I've already done, with links to the episodes! Thank you Jose!
Proud member of the Throwback Network!
Proud member of the Retro Junkies Network!
Facebook page
Twitter page
Google + page
My YouTube channel, for whatever reason
Blog page
Listen to the show on Stitcher!
Subscribe to the show on iTunes, and leave a review! Reviews are nice!
Can't get enough Ferg in your ears? Check out the Intarivisions podcast...
...and Please Stand By!

No comments:

Post a Comment