Sunday, April 7, 2013

IA 3000, Trick Shot, &IA 3200, Demon Attack!

This week's subjects are the first Imagic titles that I'm discussing, Trick Shot and Demon Attack. You can listen to the episode here. I was fortunate enough to be in contact with Nick Turner, who designed Super Breakout, which I discussed last week. I couldn't get it into last week's show, so Mr. Turner's bio appears this week. I extend my heartfelt thanks to him for answering my questions!

Next week I will spotlight two Star Wars games from Parker Brothers, Jedi Arena and The Empire Strikes Back. Upcoming games include Warlords, Defender, Indy 500, Street Racer, Donkey Kong, Zaxxon, Checkers, and Fishing Derby. If you'd like to send me a story or your memories about any of these games, or anything related to the Atari 2600, please send it to 2600gamebygame@comcast.net. I would love to read it on the show. Thanks for listening!

Pertinent Links

Interview with Bill Grubb and Dennis Koble, Video Games magazine, 1982

Frog Pond on AtariProtos.com
Nick Turner's website
Dominos at KLOV
Blockade at KLOV
Avalanche at KLOV
Sprint 2 at KLOV
Digital Press - Perfect score in Trick Shot
Interview with Rob Fulop
Rob Fulop's website
Demon Attack Glitches/Bugs (Pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment